While a balanced diet and constant exercise are first when it comes to managing weight; adding herbs into your daily lifestyle can be very beneficial in your weight-loss journey.
Fat stored in the belly indicates a higher risk of diabetes and heart disease.
Natural herbs that contain active components such as polyphenol antioxidants, theophylline, curcumin, etc.
These ingredients all have different effects; from boosting internal body heat, decreased hunger, accelerating metabolic rate, to increasing fatty acids from fat stores.
Some of the most effective herbs include, but not limited to guarana, cayenne, green tea extract, Yohimbe, and Citrus Aurantium.
Let’s take a closer look at some herbs that burn belly fat fast.
1. Gymnema Sylvestre is a natural herb that is mostly used as a remedy to reduce blood sugar levels naturally. The herb has shown incredible results when it comes to weight loss. Gymnema Sylvestre can be used to reduce both food intake and appetite. Simply adding the herb to your diet will maintain body weight and cut excess belly fat.
2. Cinnamon Bark Powder will not only help you lose belly fat, but they also improve the immune system, balance the blood sugar levels, and deliver antioxidant benefits to the body.
3. Studies have shown that Green Tea can increase the rate of thermogenesis by 8 – 10 percent; especially if you are immobile. Green tea extract will keep you active and enhance mental focus. This compound also blocks effects of the O-methyltransferase and accelerates the loss of fat in the body.
A recent survey published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition highlighted that green tea increases blood flow to the body. When blood is circulated faster, the immune system improves drastically and with it, the metabolism rate increases as well.
4. Apple cider vinegar has an acidic quality that can lower blood pressure levels, cholesterol levels, and curb appetite. It contains vitamins, amino acids, and mineral salts that can be used to increase insulin sensitivity and reduces glucose in the body.
The components are best known for boosting the immune system, improving digestion, improving a variety of ailments, and raising the metabolism levels. All this will result in your body burning off excess belly fat faster.
5. Vitamin E works great in producing red blood cells that are necessary for health and muscle production. Due to its role in red blood cell formation, Vitamin E can potentially aid in improving your overall physical fitness performance.
6. Chromium is a trace mineral that is mostly used to enhance insulin’s action in the body. Insulin is essentially a fat-loss gatekeeper meaning anything that can make a small amount of insulin more effective is excellent for fat loss.
7. Guggul is an Ayurvedic herb that has shown impressive results for weight loss. Guggul is derived from the resin of the guggulsterones plant and has been shown to support optimal thyroid health. They help stimulate the body’s natural ability to increase and regulate metabolism.
A regulated metabolism results in a significant decrease in fat mass, especially around the stomach, as well as improved mood state.
8. Derived from the root of a Mediterranean plant called Glycyrrhiza glabra, Licorice may reduce body fat by up to 4%. Licorice is mostly used as a mouth freshener and in sweet.
The theory of Licorice and weight loss is that the stable state of licorice suppresses the appetite leading to faster fat loss. It can help stop bleeding and improve the circulation of stagnant blood in the body.
This, in turn, prevents and clears blood clots, which results in lower high blood pressure. As a result, your blood sugar levels remain unchanged after food consumption.
9. Due to its fiber effect, Yarrow also helps regulate bowel movement and aids in the elimination of waste from the body. You’ll have a healthier and well-functioning digestive system, which will eventually lead to a reduction in excess fat, resulting in weight loss.